Monday 27 July 2009

wats the haps people. Took a bita break there from posting stuff but i'm going to remede that by attempting the worlds largest blog entry!! The first couple of pics here are of good old bats, and the swamp thing. These are the first pics ive done with brush ink and ink only, no pencil outlines or anything! yes i am quite proud of that factor.



This next picture is of Xon, i done a painting based on him a few weeks back and after seeing it both danny and I decided that he was far too much like Dr Manhatton. So I wanted to try out some basic changes to see if I would draw him away from John. I like this pic cause it has few different medium used in it, but now I think hes starting to look like a blue silver surfer! Ah wat can ye do, we'll get him right eventually!!

As you's may know i've been working on a project, or rather we have been. I got the first draft of the script there other day and started doing out some the scenes, these arent actually going to be any of the panels there were more as reference for meself, plus its the first proper adult story we've even attempted so I could pass up the chance to draw some naked ladies!!


And finally, for anyone out there that knows me you will know ive been trying to get myself up to a more professional level, in both skills and speed at which i do stuff. So last week i decided to see if i could get a page finished in a day to a good standard,....well its got text an all!! Its the first page of a story i came up with solely for this purpose, so if anyone would like to see more of it then leave a comment and ill see what i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment